Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a political biography of Edward Bulwer-Lytton. The author of such vels as The Last Days of Pompeii, Bulwer-Lytton (1803-1873) served in the House of Commons for twenty-five years. Closely associated with ather velist in politics, Benjamin Disraeli, he became one of the leading figures in the Conservative Party. Bulwer-Lytton was a quintessential representative of Victorian England. In his eloquent advocacy of the idea that liberty and morality go hand in hand, he t only spoke for his age, but represents our era as well.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Charles W. Snyder practices law in Savannah, Georgia. He is a graduate of the University of Georgia School of Law and received a Ph.D. in History from the University of Virginia. Dr. Snyder's biographical essay on Theodore Roosevelt Jr. was recently published in the anthology, Theodore Roosevelt, Many-Sided American.
- Author(s)Charles W Snyder
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 9: History
- Series Part/Volume Number162
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1995
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.