All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in the aftermath of World War I, this essay by the Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist exposes the threat to democracy posed by media bias. Nearly a century later, it remains relevant in its denunciation of wartime misinformation and propaganda and its demand for spin-free interpretations of facts and ideas.
- Author(s)Walter Lippmann
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.