All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in the aftermath of World War I, this essay by the Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist exposes the threat to democracy posed by media bias. Nearly a century later, it remains relevant in its denunciation of wartime misinformation and propaganda and its demand for spin-free interpretations of facts and ideas.
- Author(s)Walter Lippmann
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.