All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLibrary Reference Services and Information Literacy: Models for Academic Institution t only advocates for a more intentional integration of reference and instructional services, but it also provides organisational background, staff objectives, and various successes and challenges that have already been experienced by real institutions. This publication is an important reference source for librarians, practitioners, and university leaders who wish to maximise the current utilise of their resources.
- Author BiographyRosanne M. Cordell, Indiana University South Bend, USA.
- Author(s)Rosanne M. Cordell
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Library and Information Science
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight884 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.