Library User Education: Powerful Learning, Powerful Partnerships by Scarecrow Press (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLibrary User Education contains 43 chapters, which explore the value and impact of collaboration and partnerships in academic library user education programs. This is a highly useful and current text, which covers a range of specific programs, formats, and strategies. Examples of many institutions' information literacy efforts and effective evaluation and assessment methods provide strong models to follow or adapt.
- Author BiographyBarbara I. Dewey is Dean of libraries for the University of Tennessee and a former director of Information and Research Services at the University of Iowa.
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2001
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width144 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBarbara I. Dewey
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.