All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to meet the needs of scholars and researchers interested in China and Asia as well as librarians and library school students, this new reference is the only available book-length research guide to library and information science in mainland China and Taiwan. Consisting of nearly 1,000 antated entries, it lists significant English-language materials--together with important titles in Chinese, French, German, and Japanese--published in the last 100 years. Entries are arranged in eleven broad subject categories, including bibliography and reference, types of libraries, books and printing, history, automation and information services, librarianship education, and international exchange. Detailed citations are provided for books, journal articles, chapters or sections of books, conference papers, theses, dissertations, and ERIC documents. Author and subject indexes are supplied.
- Author BiographyKAREN F. WEI is Associate Professor of Library Administration and Chinese Librarian at the University of Illinois.
- Author(s)Karen T. Wei
- Date of Publication28/09/1988
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in Library & Information Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight597 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.