All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $23.71Free postage
- AU $28.60Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionGabrielle Coco Chanel's signature style and revolutionary approach to design changed women's fashion forever. Featuring handwritten text paired with sweet illustrations and a tactile cover with foil-stamped and debossed details, this giftable volume sheds new light on the woman behind some of the last century's most iconic designs from her impoverished childhood in an orphanage to her dreams of becoming a singer and her tumultuous love affairs with Europe's elite. Brimming with excerpts from Chanel's own letters and diaries, these pages reveal the passion and vision of one of the most celebrated fashion designers of all time.
- Author BiographyZena Alkayat is a journalist, author, and editor based in London. Nina Cosford is a freelance illustrator based in Hastings, England.
- Author(s)Zena Alkayat
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nina Cosford
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.