Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith $5 million and their lives on the line, can a determined crimilogist and a beautiful con artist learn to trust each other? Or themselves? Roxy Tanner lies for a living. Skip Cosgrove uncovers the lies others tell. Together, they have twelve hours to meet a ransom demand or her father will die. When Roxy reveals that she has the money, Skip is sure of one thing: his way-too-attractive client is lying to him.
- Author BiographyTerry's first jobs involved skip tracing and repossessing cars. He later managed customer service and marketing departments for two public utilities. Those early days of dealing with people who couldn't, or wouldn't, pay their bills provided him with insight into what makes people lie and fertile ground for his fiction writing.
- Author(s)Terry Ambrose
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.