All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo meal is complete without dessert! Popular food blogger Monica Holland brings you an enticing collection of comforting homemade classics with a modern twist. Find inspiration in her fun, whimsical recipes that reinvent old favorites and create exciting new flavor combinations. Enjoy dozens of irresistible recipes from: Grandma s chocolate layer cakeCream cheese swirl snickerdoodle blondiesHummingbird cupcakes with mascarpone frostingPumpkin pie cakeBlueberry vanilla yogurt popsiclesOreo stuffed chocolate chip cookiesBrightened with full-color photography throughout, the carefully tested recipes are t only gorgeous to the eye, they re achievable for both the experienced baker and those just venturing out into the wonderful world of baking. Whether you need a bake sale treat or are having a midnight cravings for milk and warm-from-the-oven cookies, Lick the Bowl Good is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Author BiographyMonica Holland is a food blogger and photographer who loves to cook, but has a true passion for baking. She is an obsessive collector of cake stands, cookbooks, and bakeware, who loves to share her sweet creations with friends and family. Recipes from her blog Lick the Bowl Good have been featured on the Huffington Post, People.com, and theKitchn.com.
- Author(s)Monica Holland
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.