All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading experts in optical radar, or lidar, this book brings all the recent practices up-to-date. With a Foreword by one of the founding fathers in the area. Its broad cross-disciplinary scope should appeal to scientists ranging from the view of optical sciences to environmental engineers. Optical remote sensing has matured to become a lead method for cross-disciplinary research. This new multi-authored book reviews the state-of-the-art in a readable mograph.
- Author BiographyThe editor, formerly heading a group of scientists at GKSS Research Center in Geesthacht, Germany, is now a consultant to GKSS. He carried out and supervised many projects in lidar development and applications, both theoretical and experimental. He was awarded Honorary Citizenship of the State of Tennessee and the International Committee on Laser Atmospheric Soundings (ICLAS) Lifetime Award.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/06/2005
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 102
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight964 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byClaus Weitkamp
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.