All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- Description* First of three independent, self-contained volumes under the general title, Lie Theory, featuring original results and survey work from rewned mathematicians. * Contains J. C. Jantzen's Nilpotent Orbits in Representation Theory, and K.-H. Neeb's Infinite Dimensional Groups and their Representations. * Comprehensive treatments of the relevant geometry of orbits in Lie algebras, or their duals, and the correspondence to representations. * Should benefit graduate students and researchers in mathematics and mathematical physics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number228
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBent Orsted,Jean-Philippe Anker
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.