All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionLiechtenstein - an Alpine history? A haven for financial criminals? Or a success story in modern Europe? This book examines the reality behind the cliches, shedding light on the country's financial workings and its political structures which have been described as a tryanny of intimacy .
- Author BiographyDavid Beattie is the former British Ambassador to Switzerland and has held a variety of senior diplomatic office posts in Europe.
- Author(s)D. Beattie
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2004
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps, ports. (some col.)
- Weight1034 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.