All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWe all kw what it's like to justify something we're about to do with a clever excuse. Temptation kcks at every door. No one is immune. But often we put ourselves in places of vulnerability and then wonder why we get tempted. So, wherein lies the problem? With the lies we tell ourselves and our resulting behavior. In this engaging book, Greg Laurie takes an honest and humorous look at the ways we fall into sin and how we frequently rationalize our actions. Drawing from the pages of Scripture and his own experiences, he shares practical steps we can take to effectively resist temptation and put an end to the compromises that will ultimately lead to our downfall.
- Author BiographyGreg Laurie is pastor of one of America's largest churches, Harvest Christian Fellowship, author of several books, and contributor of study notes in two editions of the Bible. Founder of Harvest Crusades, he also hosts the television program Harvest: Greg Laurie and the nationally syndicated radio program A New Beginning. He and his wife, Cathie, live in Southern California.
- Author(s)Greg Laurie
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight118 g
- Width132 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.