All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis set includes Lies Women Believe and the Lies Women Believe Companion Guide. In Lies Women Believe, bestselling author Nancy Leigh DeMoss exposes those areas of deception most commonly believed by Christian women--lies about God, sin, priorities, marriage and family, emotions, and more. She then sheds light on how we can be delivered from bondage and set free to walk in God's grace, forgiveness, and abundant life. Many women live under a cloud of personal guilt and condemnation, says DeMoss. Many are in bondage to their past. Others are gripped by fear of rejection and a longing for approval. Still others are emotional prisoners. Satan is the master deceiver and his lies are endless. And the lies Christian women believe are at the root of most of their struggles. In the Lies Women Believe Companion Guide, DeMoss divides the study into ten sessions for individuals or small groups. Each chapter includes the following features:
- In a NutshellGives you an overview of the chapter to be studied from Lies Women Believe and reminds you of the lies discussed within that chapter.
- Exploring the TruthOffers a daily personal study for you to complete during the course of the week between your small group meetings. Each day's study includes a few pages to read from Lies Women Believe and then questions to answer under the subtitles Realize, Reflect, and Respond.
- Walking Together in the Truth: Provides questions to be discussed when your small group meets.
- Author BiographyNANCY DEMOSS WOLGEMUTH has touched the lives of millions of women through Revive Our Hearts and the True Woman movement, calling them to heart revival and biblical womanhood. Her love for Christ and His Word is infectious, and permeates her online outreaches, conference messages, books, and two daily syndicated radio programs, Revive Our Hearts and Seeking Him. Her books have sold more than three million copies and are reaching the hearts of women around the world. Nancy and her husband, Robert, live in Michigan.
- Author(s)Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- PublisherMoody Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Publishers
- Weight635 g
- Width195 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine26 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.