All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.07
About this product
- DescriptionAs we flash back in time to watch Lucy's growing relationship with Matt - and with Griffin, the bad boy she can't let go of - we see a portrait of raw human emotion, mistakes that cost more than anyone could have seen, and the shattering, unthinkable turns that tore Lucy and her children apart in a chilling way that will wrench every mother's heart. It's a suspenseful story that probes a question that's very much on the minds of fiction readers today -- how well do you kw the person you married, and how much can you trust them with your heart -- and with your future.
- Author BiographyJIM THOMSON is Harvard educated, one of the first to join Andre Dubus III's writing workshop along with Elizabeth Berg, George Packard, Chris Tilghman, and Dennis Lehane. This is his first novel. He lives in Natick, Massachusetts and has three grown children.
- Author(s)James Whitfield Thomson
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Out-of-print date16/07/2015
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.