All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you sometimes wonder where you fit in this world or where the meaning of your life has gone? Simple truths and lessons learned by Kathryn Valentine, an expert in horsemanship and horse training, will help you set your life on a new course-a course for success rich with a sense of fulfillment. In Life According to Jag: Simple Truths and Lessons Learned, you'll discover words that heal and words that forge a new attitude. Kathryn uses her personal and professional experiences working with horses and their owners. She shares encouraging anecdotes to awaken your positive life changes. Inspired by words like adaptability, courage, passion, and trust she offers a look into how her life has been transformed by unique experiences that influenced Kathryn to follow her passion, listen to her heart, and believe in others. Life According to Jag draws on the unspoken wisdom of horses, their riders, and the lessons they teach to those who are willing to listen. Learn the words that will change your life through the eyes of an internationally rewned expert and the stories she has to share.
- Author(s)Kathryn Valentine
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.