CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionBelief in the resurrection is a most important and compelling factor urging us to use our free will properly.
- Author BiographyKnown by his simple and austere lifestyle, Fethullah Gulen, affectionately called Hodjaefendi, is a scholar of extraordinary proportions. This man for all seasons was born in Erzurum, eastern Turkey, in 1941. Upon graduation from a private divinity school in Erzurum, he obtained his license and began to preach and teach about the importance of understanding and tolerance. His social reform efforts have made him one of Turkey's most well-known and respected public figures during the 1960s. Gulen has spent his adult life voicing the cries and laments, as well as the beliefs and aspirations, of Muslims in particular and of humanity in general. He bears his own sorrows, but those of others crush him. He feels each blow delivered at humanity to be delivered first at his own heart. He feels himself so deeply and inwardly connected to creation that once he said: Whenever I see a leaf fall from its branch in autumn, I feel as much pain as if my arm had been amputated.
- Author(s)M. Fethullah Gulen
- PublisherThe Light Inc
- Date of Publication27/06/2005
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Fountain
- Out-of-print date12/08/2016
- Weight52 g
- Width210 mm
- Height120 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.