All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionHundreds of thousands of military members are making the transition to civilian life each year. This transition is a move into unfamiliar territory and can be an extremely uncomfortable process. However, there are resources in place that can relieve much of the stress of the challenging situations that may arise. In Life After the Military: A Handbook for Transitioning Veterans, authors Janelle Hill, Don Philpott, and Cheryl Lawhorne-Scott collect all the information needed to settle into life after the military in one volume. The book discusses the many issues that transitioning veterans are faced with such as finding employment, going back to school, managing finances, special benefits available to veterans, and a host of other issues the transitioning veteran is likely to face when making the move to civilian life. It also discusses the emotional and psychological challenges that come with leaving the military and settling into life as a civilian. This book is essential for all who are transitioning out of the military, as well as their loved ones.
- Author BiographyJanelle Hill is the President and lead consultant of PBS Marketing/Federal Concierge LLC., a consulting provider supporting a variety of project and program needs to businesses, contractors, and the federal government. She is the coauthor of The Wounded Warrior Handbook. Cheryl Lawhorne-Scott is an original plank holder in the Wounded Warrior Battalion West at Camp Pendleton, California. She now serves as the Deputy Project Manager for the Recovery Care Coordination Program with the Wounded Warrior Regiment in Quantico, Virginia under the guidance of Headquarters Marine Corps and the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Don Philpott has been writing, reporting, and broadcasting on international events, trouble spots, and major news stories for almost 40 years. He is the author or coauthor of more than 90 books, including The Wounded Warrior Handbook.
- Author(s)Cheryl Lawhorne-Scott,Don Philpott,Janelle B. Moore,Janelle Hill
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/06/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleMilitary Life
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.