Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIf the feelings of anger, fear and frustration with the way your life is going have you stuck; if you are tired of doing the same old thing and getting the same old results; if you want more from your life and believe that you deserve it. This book is for you. In conversations with women, in particular, across the country Patrice Baker kws that many of you suffer in silence. Not sure of what to do or who to turn to for the answers; fearful that your loved one may have a mental illness; angry that ather relationship ended in disappointment; frustrated because you don't get the recognition you deserve; at work, at home. In Life Aint' Nice, So Get Over It! Patrice Baker gives you insights on how to make insurmountable obstacles, surmountable. Using the seeds (faith, hard work, education, family values) planted by her ancestors, she courageously faces her own once debilitating emotions. An inspiring story of a woman who has created a life filled with more joy, peace and an unstoppable spirit!
- Author(s)Patrice Baker
- Date of Publication29/08/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.