All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor and self-proclaimed ordinary, everyday person Martha Veliz offers evidence that God is t only real, but is also highly interested in each of us. Her down-to-earth writing style and insightful message will inspire you to trust in God, and motivate you to follow His built-in plan and purpose for your life. She encourages all of us to move beyond the world's definition of ordinary and see ourselves as God sees us--as champions! In Life: An Everyday Affair, Veliz addresses such controversial topics as the theory of evolution and communicating with God, and presents scientific proof of the existence of many biblical characters we hear and read about. She sheds light on the fathers of the Christian faith such as Abraham and Moses, and explains that until God took hold of their lives, they were ordinary, everyday people just like the rest of us. Join this exciting discussion about Life: An Everyday Affair, and discover why there is thing ordinary about being ordinary.
- Author BiographyMartha Veliz has always enjoyed writing, and has been creating plays, novels and short stories since the age of 13. She has lived abroad, and has spent most of her professional life working in the real estate field. Martha is truly an ordinary, everyday person who believes she has been prompted, pushed and even shoved by God to write Life: An Everyday Affair. She is currently working on her next book, a fiction that deals with difficulties faced by people trying to live righteous lives, and the many mistakes that they make along the way.
- Author(s)Martha Veliz
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.