All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife is a collection of poems, lyrics and hymns written by our mother, Beatrice Youil. Interwoven in her words is the story of a life. Its enduring hardships, uncertain future, an insoluble faith in God and love for the human spirit. Life can be read in Assyrian if opened from the back cover, or read in English from the front. In moments of quiet contemplation, I hope this work will provide you with inner solace and strength in this constantly changing world.
- Author BiographyMy name is Beatrice Youil and I was born in Urmia, Iran, in the village of Zatajohn, in the year of 1937. My father's name is Elisha Babila Tamras. My mother's name is Ashley, daughter of Priest Shoomun Bahrama. Ever since I was a child, I have enjoyed writing poems about my nation, my country and my faith. I have written these poems and songs in the hope that they will bring great joy and comfort to those who read them.
- Author(s)Beatrice Youil
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rita Youil
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.