All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionA gallery owner looks back over her life with art and artists as she sets up and runs an art gallery in the town of Cockermouth, Cumbria. This is an honest, humorous account of life at the cutting edge of the art world, describing encounters with such well-kwn British artists as L.S. Lowry, Sheila Fell, Elisabeth Frink and others.
- Author(s)Chris Wadsworth
- PublisherProspero Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProspero Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.