Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionLife Could Be a Dream started out as a joke, a spur-of-the-moment, see-just-how-goofy-a-story-can-begin sort of nsense. From there it became a challenge to see how long it could be kept going without becoming totally nsensical. Then it became more and more enjoyable, until at some point it became for me a labor of love that occasionally made me cry or laugh as I wrote. Now I've proofed it at least twenty times, and it has truly become a part of me. All of the characters are based on people I have kwn during my almost-eighty years, but I shall name ne of them. Those who are still living kw who they are, and those who have gone on to Level X will kw that they, too, are a part of this and of me, because love is eternal.
- Author BiographyAuthor James W. Holmes retired in 1995 after teaching English for over thirty-five years. At the time of his retirement, he was principal of Cotulla's Encinal Elementary School in Encinal, Texas. Other books he has written and published are Songs of Avondale, a book of poems depicting growing up in the cotton mill community of Sylacauga, Alabama, and Lyndara and the Zeespot, a children's book dedicated to his Down Syndrome granddaughter, Lyndara Rose Holmes. He now spends his time writing, playing with computers, and enjoying his family and his dogs, Peppy Sue, Hattie Lou, and Linus Too.
- Author(s)James W Holmes
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.