Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Pete you can fix it! Is your life in need of an overhaul? Have you reached a point where you can longer igre the neglected areas of your life? If so, this is the book for you. Life DIY gives you the tools you need to change what isn't working so that you can meet your potential and realise your dreams. Follow the 12 steps inside this book and you'll feel happier and more positive; confident and resourceful; healthier and free from unwanted habits. Pete Cohen has helped thousands of people to overcome fear, anxiety, lack of confidence, anger, guilt, worry, stress, and relationship problems with the simple yet powerful 12 steps contained in Life DIY. Now it is your turn!
- Author BiographyAs one of the country's leading corporate performance and motivational speakers, Pete Cohen coaches business leaders, executives, corporate teams and sporting stars to achieve their best. Pete excels at coaching and presenting talks, workshops and seminars to the corporate market. Working with companies such as IBM, Pfizer, Robert Half International, BAA, Royal Bank of Scotland, Boehringer Inelhelm and Thomas Cook, Pete's interactive style motivates and inspires. Working in sports performance coaching, Pete has helped world class sporting stars and teams reach their peak performance, including Sally Gunnell, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Ellen Macarthur, Roger Black, Kent Cricket Team, and the Arsenal Football team. A leading motivational television presenter, Pete Cohen has worked on all major television channels presenting and appearing in high profile roles with his enthusiastic and inspirational presence. One of television's most motivational personalities, Pete has inspired and motivated audiences on ITV's 'Fat Chance', BBC 2's 'Confidence Lab', BBC 3'S 'Fantasy Retirement' and Channel 4's 'Going for the Burn' alongside many other appearances. Pete also enjoyed a highly successful run as GMTV's Resident Life Coach and taking part in the hugely popular 'Inchloss Island' segment. As founder of the Habit Busting, Fear Busting and Lighten Up Weight Loss programmes, Pete has also been recognised as a successful author of books that enable people to read and work with Pete to lose weight, beat habits and boost self-esteem. His most recent books are LIFE DIY and Sort Your Life Out . Many of Pete's publications are now available as e-books. Demonstrating his impressive ability to supercharge his clients' performance, Pete has a passion for understanding the way the human mind works. Using this exceptional skill, he is able to maximise potential and unlock talent. Pete has also worked as a regular media spokesperson for high profile projects such as Weetabix, Virgin, Job Centre Re-launch and others. If you want to make improvements in your business and your life, Pete Cohen can help you turn things around.
- Author(s)Pete Cohen
- PublisherBalloon View Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNewchurch
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBalloon View Ltd
- Weight282 g
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.68New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.16Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.94Trending at AU $43.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $23.64
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.20Trending at AU $94.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.