All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionDirty money, matter where it comes from, will be clean cash after it has been laundered by the right person. JW hasn't wasted his time in prison and he's planning a grand comeback. Jorge is tired of his new, square existence selling lattes and cappuccis. Life deluxe looms on the horizon as he plans his last heist. This time it will be very big money. But the police are closing in and an undercover officer has got deep into Stockholm's criminal inner circle. Close to Jorge, close to JW. At the same time, someone is out to get the Godfather himself - Radovan Kranjic. People are starting to think about what life will be like once he's gone. Who will be Stockholm's new king - or queen? The methods vary but the hunt for money, power and a carefree life somewhere warm and sunny goes on. The goal is easy money - and life deluxe.
- Author BiographyJens Lapidus is the man behind the most talked about Swedish first novel in a decade: Easy Money - the first of the internationally bestselling Stockholm Noir Trilogy - is a dark and brutal account of the Stockholm underworld. A young and highly successful criminal defense lawyer, Lapidus' professional experience of representing some of the most notorious criminals in the country has given him unique insights into a world that most people would rather not acknowledge. Jens Lapidus lives in Stockholm with his wife.
- Author(s)Jens Lapidus
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight669 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementAir Iri OME
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.