All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionLife Freshly Squeezed is filled with short stories of ordinary people overcoming very difficult life challenges and finding true inner happiness. These authors show us how courage, inner strength, acceptance, spirituality and counting their blessings can carry anyone through tough times. These motivational and inspirational stories, quotes and poems will bring encouragement to some, inner peace to others and enjoyment to all. The messages contained in these stories will help you learn to find more meaning, appreciation and joy in your own life. If you are a fan of Chicken Soup for the Soul books, you will love Life Freshly Squeezed. Sales of all Life Freshly Squeezed books will also bring money to needy charities. Financial donations will be made to St. Jude Children Research Hospital from profits of this title. Additional book titles are be being compiled to bring many more amazing stories to our readers and help raise funds for other needy charities. If you would like to submit your story or find out more information about our project, please visit us at www.LifeFreshlySqueezed.com. Scroll back to the top of this page to buy a copy for yourself or give one as a gift to a friend, relative or loved one.
- Author BiographyLife Freshly Squeezed was founded by Dr. Mark McGregor. He grew up in a small town in New Jersey with his parents and five other siblings. At age 18 a very serious car accident reinforced his belief in how fragile life is. After two years of rehabilitation he decided to go to college to take better advantage of the second chance he was given. He chose the chiropractic profession not only because chiropractic was instrumental in his accident recovery but it was his way of helping others in pain. After years of education, several jobs, many student loans, not much sleep and lots of coffee, he graduated chiropractic college. He has been in private chiropractic practice for over 23 years. During the course of his practice he has treated thousands of patients in various degrees of pain and poor health due to many different injuries and illnesses. He has witnessed first hand the courage, sacrifice and dedication people will go through dealing with the difficulties life can present. Severe health issues not only affect the patient but their families as well. Seeing and assisting loved ones in severe pain or illness is only part of the problem. The financial strains of affording the necessary medical care, as well as, being unable to work for a period of time add to the stress and difficulties. Helping families through these very tough times has allowed Dr. McGregor to get to know these people and their lives very well. He laughs with most, makes friends with many and even cries with some. They shared a wide variety of special stories about friendships, love, courage, heartbreak, forgiveness, unwavering faith, and more. He has been amazed many times with the strength and faith of the human spirit. Helping heal the physical injuries is only part of being a doctor. Helping to heal the mind and soul also requires a doctor to be a friend, adviser and psychologist. He has witnessed up close through all the years of hearing and sharing these same stories of inspiration and motivation with other patients how it has helped them deal with their own problems. This compelled him to not only share some of these stories with the world, but also to seek out other great stories and events to help and inspire even more people. Dr. Mark McGregor resides and practices on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. He lives there with his best friend and wife Nancy of 27 years, their beautiful daughter Meghan and their (ruggedly handsome) English bulldog, Murphy.
- Author(s)Dr Mark M McGregor
- PublisherLife Freshly Squeezed
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLife Freshly Squeezed
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.