All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife Goes Out of Style is the poignant, heartwarming memoir of Joe Bue, who overcame the poverty and tragedy of his childhood to forge a brighter path for himself and his three daughters. With gentle humor, the strength of conviction, and an unwavering devotion to his family, this intimate account of one man's triumphs and trials is certain to inspire anyone to soldier through hard times, all while offering engaging personal stories that range from profound sorrow to sheer joy.
- Author BiographyThrough the highs of proud fatherhood to the lows of personal loss, Life Goes Out of Style paints a vivid portrait of Bueno's will, dertermination, and perspective. It's proof positive that, with vision and discipline, forging a wonderful family and prosperous career are within anyone's reach.
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.