All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSimply put: Here is everything readers need to kw in order to take digital pictures just like the pros, from the pros. With everything from what equipment through instruction on focusing, lighting, and composition, Joe McNally and the Editors of LIFE , the world's pre-eminent photography brand, have what readers need and share their expert advice in an easy-to- follow, step-by-step fashion. Throughout the book, Joe McNally offers personal tips from his thirty-year career. LIFE magazine's last staff photographer and author of two previous best-selling books on photography is the recipient of the Alfred Eisenstaedt Award as photographer of the year, in addition to many other awards. He conducts numerous workshops around the world each year. In short, the photography fan is learning from a master teacher. On top of the practicality of this guide is its beauty. On page after page, examples of what reader's can achieve are drawn from McNally's own vast portfolio. He is in the great tradition of LIFE and National Geographic shooters in that he can do it all: portraiture, still life, action, photojournalism, colour, black-and-white. It will be a must-buy for all hobbyists, and makes a great gift as well.
- Author BiographyJoe McNally is an internationally acclaimed photographer, whose career has spanned 30 years and included assignments in over 50 countries. In the mid-1990s Joe served as Life magazine's staff photographer, the first one in 23 years. He is a recipient of the Alfred Eisenstaedt Award and has been honored by Pictures of the Year International, World Press Photo, The Art Directors Club, American Photo, Communication Arts, and Graphis. He conducts numerous workshops around the world as part of his teaching activities. One of Joe's most notable projects, Faces of Ground Zero - Giant Polaroid Collection (which he later published with the editors of LIFE), has become known as one of the most significant artistic responses to the tragedy at the World Trade Center.
- Author(s)Joe McNally
- PublisherTime Inc Home Entertaiment
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTime Inc Home Entertaiment
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.