Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionNathalie Brisebois has lived through many difficult challenges, but has found a path to health and happiness. In Life Happens, she shares the story of her experiences battling multiple sclerosis. For years, living with remittent-recurrent multiple sclerosis dictated who she was and what she did. Brisebois describes her journey battling the many devastating physical and mental effects of this chronic, degenerative disease and the ways that it influenced her work, her family, and her entire being. But in Life Happens, she tells how she began looking for options and a way to heal herself, addressing alternatives such as nutrition, yoga, meditation, vegetarianism, and living a simple life. Filled with tips, suggestions, and ideas for living with and battling a chronic illness, Life Happens communicates a message of inspiration and hope, of looking for what you want in life, of never giving up, and of finding and being at peace with your life.
- Author(s)Nathalie Brisebois
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.