Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the story of the author's life through a series of loving, humorous, insightful poems and short stories. From marriage to her high school sweetheart, his service in Vietnam and the peaks and valleys that followed, she somehow manages to keep her funy bone fully engaged. Although there are some sad times, her story brings far more smiles than tears.
- Author BiographyDonna Hale Chandler was born in West Virginia and moved to Ashland, Kentucky, at a very young age. She graduated from Fairview High in Westwood and after her husband was discharged from the U.S. Army, moved to Michigan, where they raised a son and daughter. She worked 16 years in banking and 19 years for the Saline Area Schools. Upon retiring, Donna and her husband moved to the Treasure Coast of Florida. Two years later she lost her husband to cancer, but she continues to reside in the sunny south. Ms Chandler expects to have a second book, relating humorous stories and poems about the challenges of beginning again as a senior citizen, ready for publishing sometime in 2011.
- Author(s)Donna Hale Chandler
- Date of Publication14/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.