CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionLife History of Shirdi Sai Baba was originally written in Telugu by Ammula Sambasiva Rao, and translated into English by Thota Bhaskara Roa. The book delves deep into the details of the life of Shirdi Sai Baba right from his birth till his attainment of Samadhi. The author has expounded Sai Tatwa or Sai philosophy in a simple language, interspersed with engrossing anecdotes in the life of Sai devotees.
- Author BiographyAmmula Sambasiva Rao is an ardent Sai devotee and has done pioneering work or the spread of Sai philosophy and Sai awakening in the people of Andhra Pradesh. He has undertaken the performance of a unique yagna called Sri Sai Koti Nama Likitha Maha Yagna in Sai temples in Andhra Pradesh, and other places in India. He is the Founder-President of the Shree Shridi Sai Baba Seva Ashram, a registered body with its headquarters at Hyderabad.
- Author(s)Ammula Sambasiva Rao
- PublisherSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Weight294 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.