Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionLife: Hold on at all cost is inspired by the real life events of the author, Through the hardship of a financially poor up bringing and the turmoil of an abusive marriage, it reveals the spiritual journey she takes when enduring life's trials. This book encourages the woman or man who are deprssed about their situation and feel that there is hope. It gives hope to the parent who have a severly sick child who feels they are alone. It details steps that she took in order to do what th title instructs-hold onat all cost. A picture of myself on the back cover.
- Author(s)Joyce Baker Smith
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight339 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.