Life Inside the Thin Cage: A Personal Look into the Hidden World of the Chronic Dieter by Constance Rhodes (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by 33_rpm
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrustrated by the often unrealistic standards of beauty presented by today's media, many women have become trapped in a never-ending pattern of chronic dieting. Daily they endure destructive self-talk such as I can't eat that or I'll get fat or If I could just lose a few more pounds everything would be better. Chronic dieters may be any shape or size but they have one thing in common: They are often left to suffer alone with an undiagsed sub-clinical eating disorder. Such sub-clinical disorders include eating habits that are unusual, even unhealthy, but do t fit the technical classifications of arexia or bulimia. Addressing the many dimension of chronic dieting, Life Inside the Thin Cage offers a wake-up call and practical steps to those who need healing. Readers will find personal stories, insights into their secret patterns and habits, reassurance that they are t alone, checklists, self-tests, and, best of all, a new road to emotional, physical, mental and spiritual freedom.
- Author BiographyConstance Rhodes is a former marketing director for EMI Christian Music Group where she worked with artists such as Steven Curtis Chapman, Delirious, Margaret Becker, and Newsboys. For years, Constance herself struggled with a sub-clinical eating disorder. Today she is the founder of FINDING balance, a multi-faceted organization dedicating to helping people achieve balance in the areas of eating, image, and life. Constance and her husband, AJ, live in Franklin, Tennessee, with their son, Christian.
- Author(s)Constance Rhodes
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Weight283 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.