All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife is Beautiful: How a Lost Girl Became a True, Confident Child of God takes you on a full journey of trauma, loss, and finally resilience. While on a mission s trip in Guatemala, a small Cessna Caravan s engine blows while carrying fourteen passengers. Unfortunately, the Cessna crashes in a remote village, leaving eleven of the fourteen passengers dead. One passenger, Sarah, shares her story in Life is Beautiful, about the deaths of her father and brother; her mother s extreme physical and emotional injuries, and Sarah s self-discovery to accept this new life. Life is Beautiful, however, is more than a story about an airplane crash. Life is Beautiful shares the personal struggles of Sarah s father s drug use, his recovery, and redemption to be a better person. He gives back by doing missions work in Africa, takes in Sarah s aunt dying of uterine cancer, and eventually leads their family to the mountains of Guatemala. Sarah also discusses her struggles with alcohol use and depression; where she eventually hits rock bottom. It is t until she starts seeking God through prayer, books, and therapy, where she starts to turn her life around. Life is Beautiful is t only a unique story, but it shows the strength of God s Will. When all hope is lost, she never gives up on God. This story is a true testimony of God s love for His people, and when one seeks a spiritual journey and connection with God; He gives back in love, forgiveness, and happiness.
- Author BiographySarah M. Johnson is currently in her last year of Graduate School working towards her Marriage & Family Therapy degree. After surviving an airplane crash and witnessing the death of her father and brother; Sarah plans on working with others through their own trials and tribulations. Although Sarah has no published work, she would love to use her book; Life is Beautiful, as a gateway for inspiring and guiding others on their own personal transformations and self-discoveries.
- Author(s)Sarah M Johnson
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleMorgan James Faith
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.