All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNora is many things; vegan, artist, sex addict, office worker, but on Thanksgiving she is anything but grateful. Five years ago, she divorced her cheating musician husband, and she hasn't seen much of her dysfunctional family in exactly a year. All that is about to change. Nora's sister, Delia, calls and invites her to have dinner with the whole family and later asks her to help care for their wheelchair-bound mother, Isobel. Nora hasn't spoken to her domineering mother in a year, but she reluctantly agrees to bring food and sit with Isobel two nights a week in the hope of mending their relationship. If that weren't eugh to deal with, she runs into Vincent, the ex-husband who was the love of her life until he broke her heart. He says he's changed and he wants her back. While Nora spends time with her family and the smooth and charming Vincent, she soon realizes that her painful past still affects every decision she makes today, and if she wants a happy future as a successful artist, she must decide which relationships are worth mending and whom she has to cut from her life forever.
- Author BiographyMarion Raby was born in Austria in 1966. At the age of eighteen she moved to California, where she met her husband. She lived, she painted, she worked, she had two children, and many cats. In 2005 she moved back to Austria with her family and one cat, where in 2007 she began to write this book. She is currently working on her second novel and she hates the comma.
- Author(s)Marion Raby
- PublisherMarion Raby
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Raby
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $22.01Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.