All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionEvery person on the planet has experienced loss; that's a brutal fact of life. But in these darkest times, we are presented with much more that just grief; we are given the opportunity to learn, heal, and grow. When you reach a place where you can view setbacks as reminders to appreciate the good things in your life, you have taken the first step to owning your destiny as a happier, more joyful, and more successful person. Carlos Wallace, president and CEO of entertainment management firm Sol-Caritas, has kwn his share of sadness and loss. In those times, he goes back to the lessons he learned from his parents and grandparents. From their hardship, he draws inspiration for strength. In their history, he finds encouragement for his future. The answers you're looking for are within reach. Perhaps the solution to your problem has already been revealed to you, but how will you kw where to find the answers? When things spin out of control and you lose direction, these lessons can help you. Life really isn't all that complicated. People, on the other hand, are. No matter how long it takes to get to where you need to be, as long as you take that first step, you'll be further along than if you did thing at all.
- Author(s)Carlos Wallace
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.