All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigh school is tough. It's even tougher when the whole world goes haywire. Fourteen-year-old Joy Preston has finally found her niche at a new school--fun, friends, and a new crush. But in a moment, everything changes. Disaster at a pool party is just the beginning. Aberrant creatures and the disappearance of her father lead Joy to discover that two of the people she cares about most hold a dangerous secret, one she is soon caught up in. An adventure at the border of two worlds leads Joy to discover first love, true friendship, and the bitterness of betrayal.
- Author BiographyCara Carroll holds a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology and sociology, and her affinity for the sciences is often evident in her writing. Cara loves travel, nature, and spending time with her family.
- Author(s)Cara Carroll
- PublisherSieramore Press
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSieramore Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $13.62Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.62Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.