Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionLife can be wonderful! Life can also be very messy. How do you deal with the mess? Do you sweep it under the rug and try to igre it, or are you the one who worries about the mess before it even happens? Do you try to fix everything by yourself? Many of us don't feel we are equipped for most of the messiness of life, but in this book, Life is a Buffet, But Bring a Mop and a Pail, Polly Boyette reminds us that we were t designed to do life alone. God wants us to rely on him, even in the middle of our biggest mess. God holds the high center, he sees and sets the world's mess right. He decides what is right for us earthlings, gives people their just deserts. Psalms 9:7-8 (MSG) In this third book in the Life is a Buffet series, Polly Boyette once again uses humor and charming real-life stories to remind us that God is with us and for us in everything we experience in life. He has equipped us to walk head-on into any mess life may throw at us. He will rescue us, and he will never leave us abandoned or alone.
- Author BiographyPolly Boyette is the author of the Life is a Buffet series. The Life is a Buffet books use a collection of hilarious, but true short stories and simple biblical principles to teach us how vital laughter is to our lives, how to make wise choices and how to rely on God, even in the middle of our messy lives. In addition to Polly's inspirational books, Polly is also the author of her first work of fiction, Chasing Angels. Chasing Angels is a must read for folks that love to read mystery and suspense for pure entertainment. Polly was born and raised in Virginia where she still lives today. Her friends will tell you she has a strong sense of humor and a gift for storytelling. She is also a dynamic speaker and uses inspirational humor and real-life stories to encourage and inspire women of all ages in their everyday lives, reminding them of the joy in serving Christ. Polly attends Wave Church in Virginia Beach, VA where she serves as a women's connect group leader. She has also traveled with mission teams providing aid to orphans in Russia and Uganda. Polly Boyette worked for twenty-eight years as a Human Resources Advisor before finally giving into the perfect job for her, storytelling.
- Author(s)Polly D Boyette
- PublisherPolly D. Boyette
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPolly D. Boyette
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.