All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of thirty short stories from two to ten pages long. The characters, images, emotions and ideas are absorbing and intriguing. Whether you have five minutes, twenty, or an entire afteron, there is a story to fit your schedule and stimulate your mind. Whatever your mood may be, there is something for everyone. These stories are reminders of the true nature of life as we struggle from deep inside our souls to connect with the ever changing world around us. From humor to drama, mystery and thriller, you are sure to be entertained.
- Author BiographySuzanne Burkett is the author of How to Get Along with Yourself and Others: Wit and Wisdom for Natural Living and The Journey of the Raindrop. Her writing is inspirational, encouraging, and humorous. Her new book Life is a Piece of Pie in Your Eye: Slice of Life Stories is fun and imaginative. Whatever Suzanne writes about it is sure to be thought provoking and quite enjoyable.
- Author(s)Suzanne Burkett
- Date of Publication08/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.