All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA down-in-the-trenches, hilarious send-up of everyday events that most people rarely take the time to tice. Life is hard, but funny, too, and even at its most painful, life has to be laughed at, lest the spirit suffer in silent agony. This book tells it like it is, while illuminating current events with a glow that stems from Kismoky's wonderfully unique prospective. Much in the line of Fanny Flagg and Joan Rivers, Kismoky has brought forth a side-splitting look at the raw side of everyday existance, and a kind--yet stern--reminder to lighten up whenever possible.
- Author BiographyI was born on May 18th 1966 at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Fairborn Ohio. Yes this is also were they keep the aliens in secret warehouse on base. I often feel that I could have been switched at birth with how I think sometimes. I have three wonderful daughters and one fantastic granddaughter and a handsome grandson. No I am not a grandmother that sounds too old for a young woman of 30, for the first time this year after being 29 for ten years in a row, I am Nana. I have always had a great sense of humor no matter how bad things were in my life. I have had life altering changes though out my life, sexual and physical abuse as a child, divorce, my house broken into and beaten to almost an inch of my life, divorce again and lastly breast cancer. These are not life experiences that are easy to move on from but my strong will and humor has kept me going. I did go to college thru all of this and received a vocational degree in early childhood development and went on to teach little ones for a few years. After desperately seeking adult conversation and needing to be a grown up again I went to work for an organization that teaches adults how to parent so I sort of stayed in my field that I went to school for. I have absorbed and learn all aspects of the company I work for and now I am their Case Manager for the Recovery home. I enjoy my job but my best love of all is making the people I work with laugh at least once a day. Life may not be a bed of roses but I love red roses so I keep them around me at all times so I am sure to smell the flowers everyday no matter what that day may hold for me. Writing this book I feel was the best way to express my vision of life with everyone and get him or her to laugh too.
- Author(s)Michelle Kismoky
- PublisherA-Argus Better Book Publishers, LLC
- Date of Publication31/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA-Argus Better Book Publishers, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.