All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWomen eager to bring simplicity to their busy lives will embrace the principles presented in this exciting study guide based on Elizabeth George's new Life Management for Busy Women . With clear and inspired steps for women eager to become better stewards of their time and their lives, this study guide complements all the major sections of the book, including: Spiritual Life: first things first; Home Life: minding the stewardship of place; and, Mental Life: minding your mind. Easily adaptable to individual or group study, Life Management for Busy Women Growth and Study Guide will help women of all ages, in all stages of life, learn to see and follow God's blueprint for their lives.
- Author BiographyElizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 7 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God's Own Heart(r) (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit Forever! She's also a popular speaker at Christian women's events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Elizabeth George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.