All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife Processes explains that how living things function is a big question at the heart of science. It looks at the seven life processes - movement, respiration, sensitivity, nutrition, excretion, reproduction, and growth - as well as tackling common confusions about the science and showing how each topic is relevant to the reader.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne enjoys writing nonfiction for children. It's a good thing she does, because she's the author of well-over 100 books on a range of topics.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRaintree Freestyle: The Web of Life
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.00
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.