Life Pulse Massage: Taoist Techniques for Enhanced Circulation and Detoxification by Aisha Sieburth, Mantak Chia (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlood and chi often flow side by side throughout the body, the blood acting as the vehicle for our vital energy. Areas of slow or congested circulation lead to blockages in the flow of vital energy and toxin accumulation in the body. The practice of Life Pulse Massage allows these blockages to be cleared, revitalizing cardiovascular function, detoxifying the organs, and restoring the flow of blood and chi throughout the body. In this fully illustrated guide to Life Pulse Massage, Master Mantak Chia details abdominal massage practices to open restricted blood vessels, direct blood flow to specific areas for healing, release arterial tension to rebalance high or low blood pressure, and detoxify individual organs and body systems such as the liver, lungs, lymph des, and colon. He shows how to clear and activate the master pulses of the navel and aorta and synchronize these master pulses with the 52 pulses of the whole body for optimum circulation and energy balance. He explains the ancient art of reading pulses to diagse organ health as well as how to recognize internal health states through the unique positions and shapes of the navel. Detailing specific Life Pulse Massage treatments for many common ailments such as lower back pain, sciatica, asthma, headaches, and reproductive issues, Master Chia shows how liberating the flow of blood and chi can prevent illness before it takes hold, revitalize the organs, and set the stage for optimum health.
- Author BiographyMantak Chia, world-famous Inner Alchemy and Qi Gong master, founded the Universal Healing Tao System in 1979 and has taught and certified tens of thousands of students and instructors all over the world. The director of the Tao Garden Health Spa and Resort in northern Thailand, he is the author of more than 50 books, including Chi Self-Massage and Chi Nei Tsang. Aisha Sieburth is a senior instructor of the Universal Healing Tao System. She lives and works in Avignon, France, as director of the School of the Tao of Vitality and Soulimet Association.
- Author(s)Aisha Sieburth,Mantak Chia
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Content NoteFull-color throughout
- Weight611 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.