All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
About this product
- DescriptionLife skills are key to improved outcomes for young people. Young people understand the benefit of negotiating skills, taking responsibility and problem solving, but have difficulty putting them into practice. Life Routes offers practical ideas for helping young people develop their life skills. The 'Life Routes' programme works in school and community settings to help young people, particularly those who are marginalised and vulnerable, develop the skills and confidence they need to achieve positive outcomes. This resource provides guidance, activities and worksheets that can be used with different-sized groups in a range of settings. Life Routes is for practitioners who work with vulnerable young people, aged 13 to 16, in a range of settings. The activities apply recognised active learning methods and are grounded in real-life situations that young people tell us are relevant to their everyday lives.
- Author BiographyRoger Bullock is Emeritus Professor of Social Policy at the University of Bristol. He is editor of Adoption and Fostering.
- Author(s)Roger Bullock,Sophie Wood
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Children's Bureau Enterprises Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsA4,Concealed wire
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.