All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the heart of all things is simplicity, and often all it takes to be revealed are a few sage words, formed into potent observations. Life Simple is a collection of these insights, thoughtfully ted over the course of a decade. Rekindle your sense of wonder, and delight in the flow of the world that surrounds us. Allow Life Simple to take you on a journey that celebrates laughter, hors sorrow, and provides countless ways to help you find deep meaning in life.
- Author BiographySeigen Yamaoka is an Associate Professor at the Institute of Buddhist Studies in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Seigen Yamaoka
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian Bounds
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.