Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $134.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformed and driven by research. At McGraw-Hill, we have spent thousands of hours with you and your students, working to understand the key needs and concerns you face in Human Development courses. The most common topics raised include managing the vast amount of content inherent to a Lifespan course and ensuring the dependability of the assigned material-is it current and accurate? The result of this research is John Santrock's LifeSpan Development. LifeSpan Development ensures students complete and understand the assigned material in a number of ways: Santrock's hallmark Learning Goals pedagogy provides a comprehensive roadmap to the text material, clearly pointing out the core concepts fundamental to students' learning and performance. An adaptive study tool increases students' efficiency in studying by identifying what they kw, and more importantly what they don't kw, providing immediate remediation for the areas in which they are struggling. At the same time, instructors have access to powerful visual reports allowing them to quickly see where students' strengths and weaknesses lie. Connect Lifespan takes your instruction and your students' learning experience to the next level without requiring hours of setup and personalized instruction by you. The 14th edition continues with the connections theme to help students better understand the concepts among the different aspects of life-span development. This recurring theme of connections - Developmental Connections, Topical Connections, Connecting Development to Life, Connecting with Careers, and Connections through Research - ties together concepts from across chapters to reinforce the learning process and connects the material to students' everyday lives and future aspirations. Our Milestones of Development video series helps bring the course material to life, allowing students to witness development as it unfolds. And of course, all of the text material is informed by LifeSpan Development's unique board of expert consultants - a who's who of developmental psychology - who make sure the material is as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Santrock insegna presso l'University of Texas at Dallas (US).
- Author(s)John W. Santrock
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1703 g
- Width231 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement15th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.