All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLife & Spectrum, written by C.G. Meloy and illustrated by Zachary Pullen, is a unique book about living on the autism spectrum. It is t clinical, r is it a biography. It is an experientially informed explanation of what living with autism can be like. The writing is candid, poignant and illuminating. The experiential nature of the material provides a deep understanding about the symptoms, characteristics and experiences of those on the tender spectrum kwn as Autism. The book includes over 60 illustrations by award winning artist Zachary Pullen.
- Author BiographyC.G. Meloy grew up in Fairbanks, Alaska and currently resides in Casper, Wyoming. Diagnosed with High Functioning Autism as an adult, he provides revealing explanations about the experience of living on the Autism Spectrum. He does informal Q&A sessions with Occupational Therapy students and Autism conferences.
- Author(s)C G Meloy
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Zachary Pullen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.