All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLIFE STRATEGIES FOR TEENS, which has spent a phemel three months on the NEW YORK TIMES bestseller list to date, is one of the most popular books ever to hit the market for teens. In translating his father, Dr Phil's, life strategies into a language that teens could relate to and use, twenty-one-year-old Jay McGraw introduced the ten famed life laws to a whole new generation. He showed them how to gain respect, earn trust and take control of their own lives. In the LIFE STRATEGIES FOR TEENS WORKBOOK, Jay introduces a variety of fun-filled exercises and activities to help teens better internalize the life strategies. He provides questions, exercises and self-tests that will enable readers fully to understand how the life laws can be applied to their greatest challenges as well as the daily dramas of teenage life. Whether used as a companion to LIFE STRATEGIES FOR TEENS or on its own as an introduction to the life laws, the LIFE STRATEGIES FOR TEENS WORKBOOK is an invaluable tool for all teens struggling to survive and succeed in those tumultuous adolescent years.
- Author BiographyJAY McGRAW is the eldest son of Dr Phil McGraw, author of the international bestsellers LIFE STRATEGIES and RELATIONSHIP RESCUE. He is currently a student at the University of Texas in Austin.
- Author(s)Jay McGraw
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2002
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight337 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.