Life Training and Communications of the Father: Steps in Spiritual Growth by David J Scheschy (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do if unexplainable, astonishing events suddenly began occurring in your life? Who would you tell? What would your friends and family members think? These are some of the questions the author, David Scheschy, wondered when things started to happen.
This book chronicles many of the extraordinary occurrences that resulted as part of young David's inner spiritual quest, up until his mid life. Readers will feel as if they are personally a part of the happenings -- from a portal appearing in his shipboard bunk, to the shifting of his life path -- the latter of which changed the history of one morning's events.
A few months later, after experiencing a personal upheaval in his life, the author was in deep meditation when he began going through what turned out to be an intense spiritual training. It covered a period of six months. While he meditated, The Father showed him much about himself, God, the Spirit, the Universe and each of our relationships with the Divine and Creation. The author shares in vivid clarity what he experienced and was shown about soul structure, theta-state meditations, the All-Seeing eye, the nature of spirit attributes, insights about the Holy Spirit, the extended nature of the body of God, and more.
Over the years as David talked about some of his Divine encounters with others, he became aware that those persons interested in seeking spirituality began having unusual experiences shortly after they had spoken. Often they would have meaningful dreams, or significant physical-life experiences would begin taking place. This happened to two people who read this manuscript before it was published.
As presented in the second part of his book, after he entered a period of rapid meditative spiritual training, ethereal symbols began appearing in the aura above his head. With these two people as well, unique symbols began appearing in the auras above each of their heads as they continued to read the manuscript. To psychics and those who can see or sense such things, the symbols appear to indicate the introduction to a particular learning or spiritual energy.
Because of the revealing and personal nature of his meditative encounters, David was initially hesitant to put his experiences in a book. However, he later found himself convinced by close friends and impelled by the Divine to do so.
As presented in the Prelude of the book, he states that Whatever unique things you may receive in your life through being called to read this book, those gifts will doubt manifest in an entirely different way for you than what they did for me. When they begin to occur, let them flow. Don't stop them just because your life begins to move in a new direction, or it becomes different from what you had planned. In my experience, our lives are almost never what we consciously intended. That's the adventure!
- Author(s)David J Scheschy
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.