All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsychoanalytic psychotherapy as a practice is the antithesis of a prison regime. Prisons are hard; psychotherapy is porous, permeable. Echoed throughout this book is the obvious paradox that is being worked when practicing psychotherapy in prison. The two are world's apart, yet each can creatively serve the other.
- Author BiographyJessica Williams Saunders, Registered Dramatherapist, Dip. Forensic Psychotherapy, specialised in forensic work in prisons and special hospital settings as a therapist and clinical supervisor. She has helped devise theatrical productions with her company The Theatre of Reflection. She has authored several publications based on her work as a clinical and theatre practitioner. She currently works as a freelance consultant.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Forensic Psychotherapy Monograph Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight204 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJessica Williams Saunders
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.98Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $36.45
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.08
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.