Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by souli-joann
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are the first generation raised without God. We are creatures with strong religious impulses, yet they have where to flow in this world of malls and TV, Kraft dinners and jets. How do we cope with loneliness? Anxiety? The collapse of relationships? How do we reach the quiet, safe layer of our lives? In this compellingly invative collection of stories, bestselling author Douglas Coupland responds to these themes. Cutting through the hype of modern living to find a rare grace amid our lives, he uncovers a new kind of truth for a culture stuck on fast-forward. A culture seemingly beyond God.
- Author(s)Douglas Coupland
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight204 g
- Width112 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.